Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Finally, the Truth

Who I Was
Who I Am
and
Who I Want to Be

A Memoir
by Michael Rerick

In Who I Was, Who I Am, and Who I Want to Be, Michael Rerick tells the almost too- remarkable-to-be-true story of his rise from villain to hero, including his struggle to overcome his sexual voraciousness, his troubled relationship with his partner and children, and his addiction to drugs, all of which lead him to a life of crime and to rehab, where he found redemption and the strength and wisdom to write this cautionary memoir about the power and resiliency of the human condition.

Thanks Wanda and Brock.

4 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! We've had the exact same life!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Spooky.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Michael Rerick said...

Yes, and it's the story of all our lives, really.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Michael Rerick said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home