Friday, March 09, 2007

Space XII: Angle of Yaw

Absent and hearing: Sue, Tony. Alaska.

AWP: Ah, there you poets are.

Got: READ THIS BOOK: be destroyed by this book, laugh with this book (I feel a Dostoevsky here, here and here in this book): ready, possible ready?: Angle of Yaw by Ben Lerner. This book is everything I love … even has the gold-nasa-cover that I have as an image in a long poem (I have to say that’s why I picked it up, despite the silver seal of “National Book Award Finalist”). This book MUST be read. It is …

3 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been reading them. they seem awfully familiar. it is awful how. for god's sake people. for god's sake.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Sommer said...

yes. it is.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Sommer said...

yes. it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home