Sunday, December 31, 2006

Space IX

Dear outside:

I have shifted enough,

I am ready to drive

again and again to your doors,

again to your doors

full of you presenting your doors.

Thank you for your, again, doors,

it seems (not only) I have

waited for hour doors,

I have been waiting since

I have been born. Thank you

for your doors.

Thank you for dooring so long

the doors that seem doors

are just doors

and the door you are is not plaster.

Stupid, door, you are imagined

door. Imaged.

5 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Kristi Maxwell said...

I a-door you

and

this.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger name said...

ahh, adooration. that's the key!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger name said...

forever dead, and loooovely nooow...

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are door doorks.

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael, I like reading your poemposts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home