Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Review of: Colgate 360

I have been using a Colgate 360 toothbrush for longer than I can remember. I think I bought it at Target while purchasing detergent and possibly pants or speakers. It is a plain white and orange design with blue oval grips. I think it is the grips that allow for some 360 tooth-brushing maneuver that I have been unable to discover.

At this point in the 306’s life, it has that toothbrush feel that no longer distinguishes it from any older or used toothbrush. And, it is forming what can only be described as a crown due to the flattening of the bristles from pressure applied by my hand on the grips against my teeth. So, a good run Colgate 360, but I think it’s time to find a new toothbrush.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Sommer said...

i get the cheapest ones. and chew the shit out of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home