Thursday, September 21, 2006

Time

If internally the time it takes to respond to a given obstacle, say, a person, say, a mound of grass (the kind of grass that reminds of grass that should not only be mound, but a sort of pinnacle of all mounds and grass) speaks to the space that obstacle inhabits, it should be considered.

Take a speak: here it is.

Then overflowing (wine-like) utterances of a past that cannot be revealed. Then the

No matter the space to be back in the comfort of: here are my things, here are my thoughts, here are the thoughtful thoughts I give these things. Then the creep of strangers enters the insidious space of (thought).

Then, again, class and the bar. A bar full of bards. Bards (lovingly) absent from bar. Barred for

Sitting in so many instances.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday I was a bard kicked out of a bar. Forgot my I.D. I achieved a hangover anyway, unfortunately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home